Theme Park Girl

Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster refurb

557 posts in this topic

It makes sense to Market the ride as "Next Generation" and as an all new experience. Like I have said before, bundle it together with all the other newer things at the Park (DD, Lego4D etc) to justify return on investment. 

MW could stand to do very well marketing what they have versus DW and Australia's only Flying Simulator, for sure.

• Like 1
  • Nauseating 1

On 09/06/2018 at 9:15 AM, MickeyD said:

It makes sense to Market the ride as "Next Generation" and as an all new experience. Like I have said before, bundle it together with all the other newer things at the Park (DD, Lego4D etc) to justify return on investment. 

MW could stand to do very well marketing what they have versus DW and Australia's only Flying Simulator, for sure.

Market a 16 year old ride with new projectors or an australian first ride? Know which one I'd like to market.

27 minutes ago, Jpw251 said:

Market a 16 year old ride with new projectors or an australian first ride? Know which one I'd like to market.

Market the new ride as I-ride or "Australia's only Flight Simulator",  then yes

I hope they still use some practical sets and not just screens and projections otherwise pretty positive stuff. 1 million dollars seems like a pretty good budget and hopefully they use it well. Not really excited for the addition of next generation to the name but will probably not matter much.

• Like 1