DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

8 hours ago, loki75 said:

That looks plausible. Either way I think this is the coaster a lot of us have been waiting for.

Exactly what I was thinking. This is potentially the coaster that we've been calling for for more than 15 years, all the way back to the 'Total Thrills' days (I had to look that name up because I'd forgotten! I knew it was something to do with Thrills)

On 02/11/2016 at 1:21 PM, loki75 said:

Lift hill appears to run along the road from Justice League to GL...(Plans are birds eye view only. No elevation)

Just 1 question - how are you sure that it is the (if any) lift hill when the plans are from a birds eye point of view with no indication of elevation?

Edited by Jamberoo Fan

37 minutes ago, Santa07 said:

Long strip of land next to the station???

Doesn't necessarily mean it's a lift hill - it could be the brake run.

14 minutes ago, loki75 said:

@Jamberoo Fan I'd look at footing locations and track position in relation to the station.

So the plans show where the footings are? It seems mainly like a guess on your part anyway, am I right?

Edited by Jamberoo Fan

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic