Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

7 minutes ago, red dragin said:

I'd missed it earlier where the 21st century style shade structure overlaps with the 19th century American mid west style building 🙄

It was bad enough that they are next to each other, let alone overlapping 🤪

Bahaha, you wait to you see the WWW expansion. 😂

59 minutes ago, joz said:

Needs something extra, wonder if its getting a big logo on the side?

In the park of missed opportunities? Naw....

In about 12 months someone will realise its great advertising space, and if they haven't sold it - we'll see billboard ads for skypoint.

2 minutes ago, AlexB said:

In the park of missed opportunities? Naw....

In about 12 months someone will realise its great advertising space, and if they haven't sold it - we'll see billboard ads for skypoint.

I foresee that space to get a giant LED screen as you can see it all the way down to The Claw. You heard it here first.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thrill Seeker said:

Dreamworld is gonna make some money by only offering gold ride express for the opening of sky voyager ?66DDA209-E256-469D-9C93-38CFB8DADE62.thumb.png.eba062f0dfe38352d3412bdd0f522cf8.png

Makes sense - DC Rivals had a premium on Fast Track - i think it was an additional cost, or was only available for a single ride.

It needs to be a higher cost since its brand new to make it (the express pass) less attractive unless you REALLY REALLY want to skip the queue.

I think both of the large white walls should feature the SkyVoyager logo with coloured digital lighting (I'd suggest mainly sky-blue) which constantly animate upwards and to the right, in a way that visually suggests "taking off".

That would add an element of excitement, and if designed well could be in keeping with the high quality of the facade. 

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion