Dreamworld's new IP applications 2022

1 hour ago, Rivals said:

If a mack ride is coming i think it would either be something similar to Arthur (thinking because they said it’ll be immersive) or a Mack Family Spinner like Sierra Sidewinder at KBF. I’m very excited to see what they have up their sleeves, hopefully it’s not another Vekoma SFC Clone.

A Mack powered coaster coaster with dark ride scenes would be the best thing ever! Dreamworld needs an immersive attraction to complement SkyVoyage, and the suspended aspect a ride like Arthur would fill in the suspended gap that would appear if dreamworld is to axe that painful hang n bang that is Madagascar 

12 hours ago, themagician said:

Potentially we see some current attractions go and the remains of TOT go to create a larger footprint for a new attraction/a.

The train going through the middle could be a snag in those plans, if what we're seeing is a retheme on the cheap. 

Bluesky dreaming though - i'd love to see them merge both areas, have the train move through the middle of it, the whole area would really open up if they could rework it properly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

The train going through the middle could be a snag in those plans, if what we're seeing is a retheme on the cheap. 

Bluesky dreaming though - i'd love to see them merge both areas, have the train move through the middle of it, the whole area would really open up if they could rework it properly.

The train could define the 2 areas and seeing the train is the best idea you have ever had.   

'new attractions each year' - provided we're not word playing "attractions" to include things like Trolls village, i think this is on the money. A new ride every year - even if its new flats, sure beats the one every 7 years or so down the road. having something new is key to bring people back, and its a great pathway to attendance recovery

• Like 1

• Richard changed the title to Dreamworld's new IP applications 2022
  • Richard locked this topic