Dreamworld reopening - the summer season

wipeout94

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

I know, and I know you can't make it on saturday so Sunday being part of the weekend makes you feel a bit better that you could be there, so i won't rain on that...

but in my opinion, day 1 would be the only one that counted. doesn't mean it has to be that way for you of course.

I get what you're saying, but even the park is calling it a "reopening weekend". Plus, judging by past events, the second day will be an improvement anyway. 

3 hours ago, themagician said:

It says on DWs maintenance page that it will be updated later today in regards to what rides and attractions will be open.

Also, the park map has now been updated and removed TRRR, Big Brother studio and interestingly the Log Ride too. The train circuit has been changed, the LEGO Store has been added, as well as a tiger image on the billboard where the Cub Kindy is.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 10.56.26 am.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 10.57.04 am.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 10.57.10 am.png

Log ride is not on the map because Gold Rush is closed off for now.

I've attached a sceenshot of DW answering the question on Facebook to someone.

Jack.

IMG_2664.PNG

All open rides have been announced. No Big 9 Thrill Rides will be open. Shockwave, DW Express and Log Ride will be closed. All ABC Kids World and Dreamworks Experience rides (excluding Pandamonium) will be open.

The 'Whats Open' page is also up again: https://www.dreamworld.com.au/park-info/whats-open

• Richard changed the title to Dreamworld reopening - the summer season
  • Gazza locked this topic