DonjaiInLA

The Off Topic Topic

4,467 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

I think Push has got it in for me. Clearly, since he isn't a Parkz Crew member, he's guessing who is giving him neg reacts, which is what is leading him to 'load' neg reacts on certain people, such as myself, and J-dude.

Now, whilst I certainly neg him when he posts boxing day, or shaded seating jokes time and time again (which he seems to have stopped, thanks Push), I don't just randomly neg him for the fun of it.

image.png.abaa9c335d4ead5aea2ec81aa549d85f.png

So yes, petty though it may be, i've responded

image.png.842ab9c54fa113ecb075d6b939af4cc7.png

But, as you can see Push - my 3 avatars at the top of your rep page are the only ones there across two full pages...

image.thumb.png.2ba5e082b4df33b8610b5c53627adf9f.pngimage.thumb.png.aeca6be277f6105d252eacd1936676a1.png

And you're doling out a lot more rep (most of it negative) than anyone else is giving you.

Since you enjoy this space so much, why not contribute to the site with a small donation, and pick up a crew membership for yourself so that you can see who is giving you the rep (positive or negative) and respond in whatever petty and childish way you choose.

I wasn't going out of my way to do anything untoward towards you - but your actions have certainly prompted me to do so. If you want to act like a child - i'll respond in kind.

let the games begin.

Well there you have it. Reasonable communication! I was actually about to give you a "like" but apparently I've run out of "reps" for today! 

I did think most of the "nauseating" icons were you as you do insult me at every opportunity,  and you have for years,  but seeing your last post, I'll stop throwing up all over your posts!

Edited by pushbutton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexB said:

I think Push has got it in for me. Clearly, since he isn't a Parkz Crew member, he's guessing who is giving him neg reacts, which is what is leading him to 'load' neg reacts on certain people, such as myself, and J-dude.

Now, whilst I certainly neg him when he posts boxing day, or shaded seating jokes time and time again (which he seems to have stopped, thanks Push), I don't just randomly neg him for the fun of it.

image.png.abaa9c335d4ead5aea2ec81aa549d85f.png

So yes, petty though it may be, i've responded

image.png.842ab9c54fa113ecb075d6b939af4cc7.png

But, as you can see Push - my 3 avatars at the top of your rep page are the only ones there across two full pages...

image.thumb.png.2ba5e082b4df33b8610b5c53627adf9f.pngimage.thumb.png.aeca6be277f6105d252eacd1936676a1.png

And you're doling out a lot more rep (most of it negative) than anyone else is giving you.

Since you enjoy this space so much, why not contribute to the site with a small donation, and pick up a crew membership for yourself so that you can see who is giving you the rep (positive or negative) and respond in whatever petty and childish way you choose.

I wasn't going out of my way to do anything untoward towards you - but your actions have certainly prompted me to do so. If you want to act like a child - i'll respond in kind.

let the games begin.

But didn’t you just vomit on Push’s comments on the SV advertisement being excellent and then in your next post praise the same advertisement? 

But you’re right, it is someone else who vomits on all of Push’s comments. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jobe said:

Well I was going to post who really gives a flying fuck on who gives what rep and for who but clearly I do since I have just commented on it.......

I will see myself out. Thanks. Carry on.

I'm with you on that, but I couldn't help but notice when I saw so many of those icons on most of my recent posts, so I decided some pointless revenge was in order! 

Yep. Totally childish nonsense which I wouldn't otherwise think twice about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those interested by Tom and Jerry’s appearance at MW (WBW design for those interested)

They are coming out at the following times 

11:00am, 11:50-12ish, 12.50, 1.35 and 2.25pm and will be making an appearance in the parade as well 

 

Anyways, The Coffee Vault! 

 

7042E32C-FF49-4AC8-9C11-9F690A5BF83D.thumb.jpeg.61683cd78d50bf889f16b3e689f10cc1.jpeg1103729F-134A-4CEB-B7B7-B5105FEFA0E8.thumb.jpeg.16bcfdc8fafe1cb11a361bfc4edbdebb.jpeg7A49DC0B-57C4-40C6-AB18-9CFDD530C0C2.thumb.jpeg.29e4c1accf8b913611f9d650940ddd9e.jpeg1BA3D129-6A67-4927-9A3D-5BD18E5A65E9.thumb.jpeg.64af21865aab2869f8834ac8b1678bd1.jpeg1A8FE311-9248-4A35-BD81-D0E2EBB300F8.thumb.jpeg.7886abee0ca869282706c0f921fc4dc3.jpeg

73B32AC3-AA42-4F1F-8B84-859FB23D3059.thumb.jpeg.1878c5d399c6239ff76370b2f40d5e2f.jpeg

C2E216EE-5AC2-4D81-8885-AECE47B6D763.jpeg

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well better than it being nothing. 

Mans seems most of society today is more concerned with where they can get a coffee than where they can see entertainment anyway. 

  • Fountain of Improbability 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Hey @pushbutton

I’d private message you but you’ve got messages disabled.

whats ya problem?

Moved on from putting vomit emojis on Alex, now you’ve decided to do it to my posts, weeks old ones at that.

grow up! 

 

@pushbutton was warned about this and subsequently temporarily restricted from posting when the warning was ignored. Suffice to say, let's all take it easy on trying to game the reactions so we don't have to take them away entirely.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Slick said:

@pushbutton was warned about this and subsequently temporarily restricted from posting when the warning was ignored. Suffice to say, let's all take it easy on trying to game the reactions so we don't have to take them away entirely.

Couldn’t agree more. Having the varying reactions is great, and 99% of the time they are used to judge the post they are attributed towards. I don’t get the point of just automatically using the reactions buttons based purely on the poster rather than the content. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Hey @pushbutton

I’d private message you but you’ve got messages disabled.

whats ya problem?

Moved on from putting vomit emojis on Alex, now you’ve decided to do it to my posts, weeks old ones at that.

grow up! 

 

"1 hour ago"

image.thumb.png.1e9b6ff22b67beaf4b3214f7f0befff6.png

7 hours ago, Slick said:

@pushbutton was warned about this and subsequently temporarily restricted from posting when the warning was ignored. Suffice to say, let's all take it easy on trying to game the reactions so we don't have to take them away entirely.

So... he's restricted from posting, but can still add reactions... even doling out a fountain to poor old @iwerks!

If he could post right now, he'd probably be saying something like

Quote

waaah. everybody is picking on me. the moderators aren't doing a good job. why can't we all be friends (well, why can't everyone be nice to me, even though i'm not nice to everyone else). This should be about fun! Like the fun I have when I rampantly abuse the rep system! Monorails. Walkthroughs. Coasters are shit. Waaah.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Slick said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve actioned this now. 

I've been copping vomits and Fountains the last few days too for no good reason.

Agree with @Brad2912immature turds out there marking down People's posts because they don't like them.

To be fair someone has been dishing Push vomits on everything he submits. I disagree with just about everything the guy says but this emoji behaviour is petty and really a type of bullying.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MickeyD said:

I've been copping vomits and Fountains the last few days too for no good reason.

Agree with @Brad2912immature turds out there marking down People's posts because they don't like them.

To be fair someone has been dishing Push vomits on everything he submits. I disagree with just about everything the guy says but this emoji behaviour is petty and really a type of bullying.

Probably my fault Mickey. In the screenshots I posted, your avatar is at the bottom of the second one. Of course, he's ignored that you gave him a 'like' rather than a neg react... but he seems to be giving it out indiscriminately now.

Yes, someone has been dishing vom reacts, but they aren't a regular poster, and certainly not anyone that he has targeted.

(Although lately, i assume in retaliation, a regular poster has been negging him)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I copped 2 fountains on a post thats 10 days old talking about how I would have preferred the Superman queue to interact with the ride instead of standing in a boring shed. No shit its improbable, the rides been standing for almost 15 years. The emote system is really hit or miss but i do love putting the laugh one down on a great joke.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Parkz Crew

    Support Parkz... join the Crew for:

    • Ad-banner free viewing
    • Parkz Crew profile badge
    • Extended editing
    • See who's liked your posts
    • Purchase discounts

    Join Now from $20/yr

  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.