Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

Anybody been keeping an eye on the satellite image sites like near maps too see if we can see any changes when a new satelite shot is taken?

That's some James Bond shit there man. Satellite tracking, next we'll be getting Seal Team 6 to do a stealth mission in the cover of darkness to get the classified theming report

I'd like to go back for a minute to what was said on the facebook comment - in regards to 'lie down' trains. I know the trains are already on site etc - but for those with the technical knowledge, would an SLC be compatible with a lie-down system, such as Alton's 'Air'?

Let's get back on track in this topic the trains have been at movieworld for sometime and they are not flying so let's keep away from flying trains as they aren't fun anyway

Where are these trains that have been on site for quite some time?

I think that got drawn from my original post... i was of the opinion that there was a train on site, I'm pretty sure there was a pic posted on here a while ago...

That photo taken back a while ago was actually a set of seats from the decommissioned train which for some time now has been used as a spare parts train. Reason for it looking slightly different is because the boogie covers, and wheel guards had been removed. The seats were also missing hand grips and rails. Ultimately making the set of seats look completely different to anything we may have seen before. What we have to keep in mind is that it would have been a costly and pointless exercise to bring a couple of seats from a new train over just to sit in the maintenance bay for a while. You can't send those seats around there would simply be no momentum to make it to the end of its course. Even in the off chance it did. The rides system would fault due to the relays not being able to sensor the entire length of a train in its trim brake sections. Ultimately causing the attraction to estop even before it reaches the lift. The in station relays wouldn't all be activated by two sets of seats. Bringing it over fit the track is also ruled out. A manufacture can conduct a track dimension mould. Which then will give them a basic outline, that way when the trains arrive they can make any simple adjustments with the wheel boogie ensuring it is a snug fit but not too tight eliminating the train from stalling on a tight section of track. The trains that do arrive will look completely different to anything we have seen before when it comes to a SLC these babies will be new and more modern.

What you see as a 'slight circle', I see as the 'leg separator' of the trains (where the seatbelt used to be on the old trains). The lower "jutting out" piece is the bottom of the seats. The higher up, slightly less 'jutting out' bit is the bogey section of the train. Just an opinion.

I think the mystery photo was taken just behind the old Loony Tune River Ride!!!! (see image) Sooo, is this for lethal weapon ....or.... the 'exciting new attraction' in the LRR!!! I can't find anywehere else in the park the photo may have been taken. The give away for me was the light in the carpark!!! What do you reckon!!

post-29082-0-09474700-1328680256_thumb.j