Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

Is it just me or is there an overly large gap after justice?

That's what I thought! It's like they have stuck the entrance in the wrong place then moved all the words to fit in with it (obviously not). It looks more of a downgrade to fit in with the building size to what the actual Hall of Justice looks like in the cartoon. post-29097-0-32827400-1346761653_thumb.j It still looks good the way Movie World made it though (I guess for now). Hopefully it gets a few more added touches to detail etc. I think they made it all that way because the old entrance for the Batman simulator was where it is for the new ride, and they haven't had the space to even out the big semicircle structure. Edited by kujotess

I'm not saying I see anything wrong with it either. It might just be the angle or a deliberate design, I'm just saying that in my opinion it looks weird. Most buildings you would see with text would have it centered. This is not. Having not read the comics or cartoons or whatever (not really a comic person) for all I know this might be how it's supposed to look.

The enterance just isn't in the centre of the archway, therefore the words have been sort of squashed in. To be symetrical the word of should be at the highest point of the arch (as in the cartoon), the MW version has the word Justice beggining at this point, making it look uneven. Nut I think it still looks awesome - might head over on the weekend to see it up close.

I'm not saying I see anything wrong with it either. It might just be the angle or a deliberate design, I'm just saying that in my opinion it looks weird. Most buildings you would see with text would have it centered. This is not. Having not read the comics or cartoons or whatever (not really a comic person) for all I know this might be how it's supposed to look.

Asymmetrical building designs are pretty common, and text/signage on buildings certainly isn't always in the middle.

I am loving the fact that we have gone from complaining about a 2D facade to complaining about one that has had the effort done "properly". This is the first time in ages the park has done full on entrance to a ride. Looking at the photos I think it looks fine. So what if the wording is slightly off be glad they made the effort and didn't just stick up some wallpaper and said "Done!".