Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

2 minutes ago, POP said:

INSIDE INFORMATION.

This is breaking and exclusive.

The ride is called 'SuperBatMan' and it will launch in time for the September school holidays. It will be themed to the new Superman vs Batman movie. It will be a dual steel coaster, similar to the one at the Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios - albeit updated and a fresher take. 

Media release coming tomorrow through the Gold Coast Bulletin.

And how did you get this "Inside Information" from?

Just now, Cooper Olsen said:

And how did you get this "Inside Information" from?

I'm on the phone as we speak to my sister who works for the GCB and she has the media release in front of her. I asked her to email it to me but she said she can't.

I'm so bloody excited guys. Apparently the budget is $25 million for this. Almost $5 million for theming and promotion. 

5 minutes ago, POP said:

I'm on the phone as we speak to my sister who works for the GCB and she has the media release in front of her. I asked her to email it to me but she said she can't.

I'm so bloody excited guys. Apparently the budget is $25 million for this. Almost $5 million for theming and promotion. 

I have hope that Movieworld wouldn't call a roller coaster SuperBatMan. That is one of the worse names for a roller coaster I have ever heard!

If POP was more reliable then I would believe this, a part from the name. Not saying that the pricing part isn't true, I'd believe that, particularly when it's supposed to be the worlds best. Wait and see. As said in the latest Parkz News, maybe they are going to announce something early March, once new passes are available.

2 hours ago, POP said:

CHk5gh9WEAE5JZo.jpg

8 hours ago, POP said:

INSIDE INFORMATION.

This is breaking and exclusive.

The ride is called 'SuperBatMan' and it will launch in time for the September school holidays. It will be themed to the new Superman vs Batman movie. It will be a dual steel coaster, similar to the one at the Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios - albeit updated and a fresher take. 

Media release coming tomorrow through the Gold Coast Bulletin.

SuperBatMan? What a bollocks name.

If this is even remotely true, I will format centre all of my future Parkz forum posts.

This is coming from the guy who hates VRTP's SW which is MW's sister park. 

Also The Bulletin goes to print at about midnight for this morning papers and the site updates with the new days stories that will be featured in the paper for today at about 1am. Seeing as it's not on today's websites it's not in today's paper because this would be a massive story for them.

It also won't go up later, why not put it in the paper if you had the story before you went to print but just stick it on the website later today and what paper tomorrow? Yeah I call BS.

Edited by Original

Guys this is actually super embarrassing and i apologise to the Parkz community. I was actually sleep walking last night and walked into the lounge took my phone off the charger and just started typing what came into my head. I barely have any re-collection of typing this.

Sorry sistren xo

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic