The New Atlantis - Construction Updates

Loved seeing the "oh shit" from @Bikash Randhawain that video. Purely unscripted and a natural reaction of a first time rider.

On 19/11/2022 at 4:33 PM, Ashley said:

I don't know why but looking at the facial expression of the statue from that angle, its look scared, horrified or even makes it look like a women.

To me it looks like an Atlantean god summoning a creature or performing an incantation.

Is there a POV in Landscape yet? The 2 vids posted by @Dean Barnetton the last page appear broken to me: image.thumb.png.8470869fa5d9ec2730903313153d18ec.png

Edited by Whombex

I hope i’m not the only one but i never realised Trident was 3 seats across and not 2, who did the manufacture end up being for the final product again? 

Also, I feel bad for the family’s that will go into Leviathan thinking it is a family ride, I think based on the reactions it’ll be as intense as Jet Rescue, if not more.

1 hour ago, Troy81 said:

So... who is going Friday

<sarcasm> nobody should go on friday because there's going to be horrible weather. it will be way too hot \ too cold \ too wet \ too windy to operate any of the rides at sea world and everyone should wait until Saturday when everything will be perfect </sarcasm>

Here's hoping this isn't considered a 'soft' open and they're ready to go on park open, because i've got a feeling Atlantis is going to get slammed.

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Once open and guests feedback starts coming in, the park may change the label of family coaster to thrill coaster. It seems more thrilling than Storm that they list as a family coaster also 

I mean, Dreamworld didn't with MDMC after it opened and was revealed to not be a thrill coaster so.... ;)

4 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

But does nobody do a decent quality polo shirt anymore?

Given the last ones I have purchased from Australian parks were on clearance it seems there isn’t the market for them.

1 hour ago, Troy81 said:

So... who is going Friday and does anyone have a code for cheaper passes?

$10 cheaper than at the gate online, there are some partner offers that include bonus vouchers but other than renewals there is no cheaper offer for the One Pass.

Oh that's good! Because apparently people were going to go, see a massive roller coaster going very fast and very high, and accidentally end up taking small kids on who weren't ready because the website said it was a family ride. 'The website says it's a family ride, so you WILL ride it!' while they whip their kids towards the entrance.

• Gazza locked this topic