Arkham Asylum Maintenance 2020

Rabbit2014

16 hours ago, joz said:

Police Academy and Gremlins and Batman all closed TO be replaced with something though. Like I'll give you Tunes because it just closed with no idea of a replacement, but if the game is just to list things that have closed, then a full list is on the database.

The problem I have is for the rides or shows that were replaced just aren't as good as the originals, and that's not nostalgia talking.

I wish most of these rides could have stayed and instead they had of just been as Disney put it "plussed" to bring them into the modern world. There was nothing really wrong with BT until the gas line was cut and never fixed. 

Only Scooby was a great replacement. JL comes close but the ride feels too slow with an underwhelming end. If the ride vehicles had of done something more than just move slowly along you'd have a great replacement. Our rides now miss that great build up and anticipation of getting to the actual ride that BT, LT and Batman had and that Disney continues to use to tell the story. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coasterdude44 said:

It's going to reopen, Movie World know how to maintain their rides. That thing has at least ten more years in it

So if it doesn’t re open, are you saying it means Movie World doesn’t know how to maintain its rides?

Cos if you look at WWF barley any effects were working when I went a month ago.

15 hours ago, coasterdude44 said:

Yes I agree with you on that, what's wrong with it exactly?

You want to know exactly?

I think, if the maintenance team at MW, or Vekoma, could figure out exactly what was wrong with it, they'd have probably fixed it (or demolished it) by now. My guess is they've been trying to figure it out for months. And if they can't figure it out, it'll close... which is looking more likely.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, ejpdtd said:

Should we start taking bets on how long Arkham will be SBNO before being demolished? My guess is 412 days.

Well Vikings revenge has been waiting a long time.... But remember a world class attraction will replace Vikings Revenge in 2019! Oh wait.....

At least Vortex will open in December 2019.... well Trident will open in April 2020...... oh wait.... maybe Leviathan might meet its deadline?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

There’s a simple approach to take it you’re not happy with the offering. Don’t go. 

Or perhaps visit the place you don’t like and then afterwards complain about how much you didn’t like it. That the 2020 way isn’t it?

• rappa locked this topic