themagician

Leviathan Construction Updates

45 posts in this topic

Genuinely excited to see a decent woodie being built here, hopefully borders are opened up once it’s ready to go.

• Like 2

I can understand people's impatience, being a theme park/roller coaster enthusiast in Australia is tough at the best of times let alone amidst a global pandemic and all the other shit happening to theme parks. Also spare a thought for us in Victoria, living vicariously through these updates... but yeah I also agree, no need to hound people for updates they will come when they come.

On 18/09/2020 at 4:35 PM, Whombex said:

In the DC Rivals construction thread, people were demanding new photos often and it was very bad form. People are not going to go to SW just to get pics for this thread. Be patient, and then happy when new photos are uploaded by a generous member of the forum. With DCR, it was easy to get pics on people's commutes as we were spoiled. There isn't the same opportunity with Leviathan. 

I've a feeling Magician actually will go to SW just to get pics, but your premise is spot on.

• Haha 4

If people are getting annoyed we are not getting as many picture updates in a day then geez I guess some within this community are needy. Just wait. Skipping a few days wont kill anyone. It will be more of a purpose when you see new photos compared to last weeks.

42 minutes ago, StingRay said:

If people are getting annoyed we are not getting as many picture updates in a day then geez I guess some within this community are needy. Just wait. Skipping a few days wont kill anyone. It will be more of a purpose when you see new photos compared to last weeks.

I think this topic is being raised in reply to your earlier @StingRay:

On 18/09/2020 at 11:00 AM, StingRay said:

Waiting...

Oh the amount of fuel used to cover the construction of Superman Escape and the demo of Thunderbolt/install of Cyclone almost had me divorced... 😉

Edited by thunder001
  • Love it! 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, thunder001 said:

Oh the amount of fuel used to cover the construction of Superman Escape and the demo of Thunderbolt/install of Cyclone almost had me divorced... 😉

Ah... back in the Ozcoaster days. I remember that very well!

• Like 1