- Dare Devil Dive at Six Flags Over Georgia
- The New Revolution at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Ninja at Six Flags St. Louis
- Steamin’ Demon at The Great Escape
- Goliath at La Ronde
- SUPERMAN Krypton Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- SUPERMAN The Ride at Six Flags New England
- SUPERMAN Ride of Steel at Six Flags America

Beyond disappointing. Putting gimmicky technology on an ACE coaster landmark (Revolution), arguably the best roller coaster in the world (Superman SFNE) and a good B&M hyper (Goliath) is a huge mistake IMO. 

Breaking News: Dinosaurs have invaded Perth Zoo!

I visited Perth Zoo's Zoorassic Park exhibit, today, that has 19 animatronic life-size dinosaurs scattered through-out the park.  It's a pretty massive show of force that kinda puts past dinosaur island displays to shame.  I hope it gets to tour the country, because it's awesome.  They're also screening Jurassic Park and Jurassic World in April.

IMG_3272b.JPG

IMG_3231b.JPG

IMG_3134b.jpg

IMG_2835b.jpg

IMG_2853b.JPG

IMG_3024b.JPG

IMG_3032b.JPG

IMG_3120b.JPG

IMG_3125b.JPG

IMG_3255b.JPG

IMG_3264b.JPG

Environment Minister Albert Jacob said this was an exciting exhibition because the dinosaurs had been designed by a Fremantle company and some had not been on display in Australia before.

"The Perth community will be the first in the country to see these new dinosaurs," Mr Jacob said.

"They will be coming straight off a ship from China and get their first Australian experience at Perth Zoo."

So SOME are new, and their debut will be at the zoo, but the others have been around the traps for a while... so my guess is yes, they are the dino island dinos... just with new ones added.

Quick question to those who have been before:

Looking at visiting Alton Towers. Currently in London. Considering travelling up and staying the night before in a hotel around 18 miles from the park. Best info I can find shows a 1hr bus ride from there to the park. Is there anything more direct that you've heard of or used? My plan is to travel up on Friday evening and stay the night, then get the train back after the park on Saturday night.

• rappa locked this topic